Imogen Thomas says that she was hysterical about her baby scareAugust 14th, 2012 - 7:45 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Aug 14 (NEWS) Imogen was expected to visit a studio recently for an interview. On that day of the interview she was three months pregnant. Abruptly, she could not make it to the studio because of her health. She experienced some bleeding that made her to be hospitalized. This happened as she was heading to the interview whereby she started bleeding. She was quickly rushed to the hospital and kept in the doctor’s attention.
After diagnosis, the doctor concluded that the bleeding was not severe to the extent of Imogen and her baby loosing their lives. The doctor added by saying that the bleeding was caused by tilting of her stomach. He then assured Imogen that she is safe together with her child. Imogen admitted that this is one of the worst incidents she has ever experienced. However, this is usually normal to most of the expectant mothers in the world. This whole incident happened on Tuesday.
After assured by the doctor that she is fine, she went back home. On reaching home, she experienced another bleeding episode which scared her. She thought that it was the end of her pregnancy and probably the end of her life as well.
The bleeding was heavy again. She was then administered to and she promised that she would take ample care till her long awaited child is born. In the next six remaining months she is intending to give total concentration to her health. She however went to an interview and every time discussions regarding her relationship with the footballer, Ryan Giggs were brought up, she limited it strictly.
- Pregnant women beaten, abused in Madhya Pradesh district - Feb 22, 2011
- Imogen Thomas clears her name - Dec 15, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalised again - Oct 10, 2011
- In Brazil, baby's head accidentally torn off during delivery - May 20, 2012
- UAE woman dies after weight-loss surgery - Jan 28, 2012
- Infant buried on tantrik's advice, survives - Apr 14, 2012
- Katherine Jenkins calls police after Twitter threats - Aug 27, 2012
- Beckhams 'excited about Posh's pregnancy' - Mar 10, 2011
- Jessie J wakes up 6-years-old girl from coma - Aug 20, 2012
- Peter Andre still battling illness - Dec 14, 2010
- Indian-origin doctor found guilty of misconduct in Britain - Aug 11, 2010
- Punjab lawmaker's sting catches doctor at wrong place - Aug 30, 2012
- Alcohol more harmful for women - May 07, 2012
- Women delivers baby near lift in Noida hospital - Nov 17, 2011
- Andhra woman delivers on road - Apr 09, 2012