I’m tortured inside: Peter AndreDecember 13th, 2011 - 4:43 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 13 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre spilled the beans on his divorce with model Katie Price saying that the split has left him tortured.
Andre has struggled with anxiety issues ever since he was assaulted in a nightclub in his native Australia in the 1990s.
He subsequently checked himself into a psychiatric ward in New York to deal with his panic attacks and eventually conquered his fears.
However, the singer admits his problems came back to haunt him after the breakdown of his marriage to Price, who he divorced in 2009.
Appearing on an episode of Piers Morgan’s “Life Stories”, which aired in Britain Saturday, Andre broke down in tears as he spoke about it.
“I think that’s what hurts the most about what went wrong a few years ago. Because I’d just come from the worst place in my life. I’m not blaming anybody, but when I finally found happiness (with Price), it was the first time I’d felt good,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
“I felt good about everything. I think that’s probably why I’ve never been able to (move on)… I’ve moved on in leaps and bounds in one way but in another way I’m still a bit tortured inside,” he added.
- Peter Andre tortured by divorce - Dec 13, 2011
- Andre is nervous about love - Jul 09, 2011
- Andre feels younger with new girlfriend - Aug 07, 2012
- Peter Andre: 'Katie wants me back' - Oct 10, 2011
- I'm thinking of Botox again: Peter Andre - Jun 29, 2011
- Stevie Wonder not keen on drugs - Sep 01, 2012
- Katie Price won't marry again - May 02, 2011
- I am getting old: Peter Andre - Jul 04, 2011
- 'Single' Peter Andre says he's over ex Katie Price, Elen Rivas - Apr 21, 2011
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Andre looking for fun, not partner - Apr 10, 2012
- I wanted to kill myself : Alex Reid - Mar 28, 2011
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011
- 'I thought I was dead' says sick Peter Andre - Nov 29, 2010
- Peter Andre goes grey - Apr 30, 2012