I’m short and nerdy: Daniel RadcliffeJuly 8th, 2011 - 3:19 am ICT by IANS
London, July 8 (IANS) Actor Daniel Radcliffe says he is not a conventional sex symbol because he is “short and nerdy”.
“There was a time when I wanted to be that guy who’s sexy and cool and all that stuff. If people find me sexy or cool, it’s because they like short little nerdy guys. And we do have our niche,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
Radcliffe says he does not think his fans view him in the same was as “Twilight” devotees do with Robert Pattinson.
“There’s more of a sexual energy behind ‘Twilight’ fans. Because people have mostly grown up with me, they tend to think of me as an older brother kind of figure. Whereas I think Rob is the sex symbol. And also, I guess, he’s out there more than I am, going to parties and things,” he said.
“I think everyone goes to more parties than me, so it’s not really a big competition.”
–Indo-Asian News service
- Daniel Radcliffe says Robert Pattinson is a better sex symbol - Jul 11, 2009
- Tom Felton: Does He Truly Deserve The 'Hottest Potter' Award? - Nov 19, 2010
- Stewart wants to work with Pattinson - May 17, 2012
- Doing sex scene with Stewart was scary: Pattinson - Mar 19, 2012
- Robert Pattinson describes behaviour of Twilight fans as 'weird' - Mar 10, 2011
- Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart - Oct 30, 2011
- Eclipse is more grown-up, says Robert Pattinson - Jun 25, 2010
- Radcliffe honoured to be sex symbol - Mar 20, 2012
- Pattinson doesn't understand girls, says co-star - May 20, 2010
- Pattinson always has 11 bodyguards - Jun 25, 2010
- Pattinson finds stage appearance exhausting - May 07, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon officially joins the 'cougar' clan - Apr 12, 2011
- Fight failure, says Pattinson - Aug 19, 2012
- Pattinson is old fashioned romantic - Nov 09, 2011
- Robert Pattinson doesn't understand girls, says Ashley Greene - May 20, 2010