I’m scared of marriage: Kourtney KardashianJune 19th, 2012 - 5:39 am ICT by IANS
London, June 19 (IANS) Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian says she is wary of marrying her long-term partner Scott Disick after witnessing her parents’ relationship break down following her mother Kris Jenner’s affair.
The 33-year-old , who is pregnant with Disick’ child, is reportedly planning a big wedding in Mexico but she is bit worried after watching Jenner’s relationship with her father Robert Kardashian fall apart, reports contactmusic.com.
“I try to put myself in her shoes, and I would never do that to my family. I’m kind of scared of marriage because of that,” she told TV show host Oprah Winfrey in an interview.
- Sisters organise baby shower for Kourtney - May 15, 2012
- I wish Kourtney a girl: Kendall - Dec 23, 2011
- Don't want to get married: Kourtney Kardashian - Jul 08, 2011
- Kourtney pregnant with second child - Dec 01, 2011
- Oprah to appear on Kardashians' show - Jun 28, 2012
- Kardashian family rakes in $65 mn - Feb 19, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian angry with mother - Jul 27, 2012
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian gets engaged to beau Scott Disick - Feb 16, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian rejects Scott Disick's marriage proposal - Apr 05, 2011
- It's a girl for Kourtney Kardashian! - Jul 09, 2012
- Kardashian's bachelorette bash in Vegas - Jul 25, 2011
- My butt needs lot of hard work: Kourtney Kardashian - May 19, 2011
Tags: break down, kourtney kardashian, london, marriage, mother kris, oprah winfrey, parents, partner scott, reality tv, relationship, robert kardashian, shoes, show host, term partner, tv show, tv star, wedding in mexico