I’m quite shy and insecure: Lady GagaMay 22nd, 2011 - 2:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 22 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga says she is not comfortable talking to new people, especially from showbiz.
“People think I’m really confident, but actually I’m quite shy and insecure. I never want to talk to anyone at the big celebrity functions because I don’t know anyone and I’m shy and get awkward,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Gaga as saying.
“I like my real friends around me, so that’s why wearing the meat dress was so great because it stunk and no one wanted to talk to me,” she added.
However, the 25-year-old finds it easier to bond with animals and birds.
“I did a shoot recently with real little doves and put them down my cleavage. They loved it down there. They were just sat looking around,” Gaga said.
- Gaga blames workload for 'pathetic' love life - May 15, 2011
- No lavish house for Lady Gaga - Apr 28, 2011
- Gaga wants to go under knife - Oct 05, 2010
- Gaga can't take year off like Beyonce - Aug 03, 2011
- Sean Combs blames work for failed relationships - Jan 30, 2011
- Keira Knightley says she's too shy for fame - Dec 16, 2010
- I still speak to mom, says Houston's daughter - Mar 14, 2012
- Knightley is too shy for fame - Dec 16, 2010
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- I'm irresponsible: Lady Gaga - Aug 09, 2012
- 'Alexander' reviews left Farrell in depression - Jan 02, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger wants to sing with Ben Drew - Dec 08, 2010
- Bieber asked Rihanna out, she turned it down - Feb 24, 2011
- Gaga's most 'vulnerable state' in photobook - Nov 26, 2011
- Aguilera's 'Beautiful' named inspirational pop song - Apr 11, 2011