I’m proud of Daisy’s career: Gavin RossdaleJanuary 1st, 2012 - 3:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 1 (IANS) Singer Gavin Rossdale says he is “very proud” of his daughter Daisy Lowe’s modelling career.
The 46-year-old, who fathered Daisy after a brief relationship with singer-songwriter Pearl Lowe, told BANG Showbiz: “I see Daisy whenever I can. She’s done so well, she’s an amazing girl. I’m very proud of her career.”
Rossdale, who also has two sons, Kingston, five, and three-year-old Zuma with his wife Gwen Stefani, added that his 22-year-old daughter Daisy’s naked picture in an edition of Playboy magazine hardly matters to him, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“The Playboy pictures were nothing really to do with me, I’m just there to support her when she needs me and look out for her. She’s an adult. I’m a pretty relaxed person, and that is reflected in my parenting style, too. I like my kids to express themselves and do what they want,” he added.
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Stefani finds peace in closet - Dec 08, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Lowe's parents embarrassed by Playboy pics - Aug 23, 2011
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- My husband cooks for me: Gwen Stefani - Jun 03, 2010
- Daisy Lowe is fearless - Nov 02, 2011
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
Tags: adult, daisy lowe, daughter daisy, femalefirst, gavin rossdale, gwen stefani, kingston, london jan, lowe s, parenting style, pearl lowe, playboy magazine, relationship, showbiz, singer songwriter, wife gwen, zuma