I’m pretty frugal: TimberlakeSeptember 5th, 2011 - 1:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 5 (IANS) Singer-actor Justin Timberlake says he is thrifty and only shops for clothes once a year.
“I will say that I’m pretty frugal. I’ll probably shop for clothes for myself once a year, and that will last me for the rest of the year. What was it that Prince said, ‘Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can help pay for the pursuit,? contactmusic.com quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
“It’s nice to have places in Los Angeles and New York. I spend enough time in both that it’s nice to have a home. But I don’t need them,” he added.
- I never dreamt of wedding: Jessica Biel - Nov 04, 2011
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Justin Timberlake didn't need band for success - Aug 08, 2011
- Timberlake struggles to control his hair - Jul 04, 2012
- Timberlake excited about getting older - Nov 07, 2011
- Bieber's basketball movie script not perfect yet - Jun 08, 2012
- Minaj wants baby in five years - May 11, 2012
- Timberlake obsessed with hardware - Apr 18, 2012
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- Biel, Timberlake together again? - Aug 30, 2011
- I like watching porn: Timberlake - Aug 23, 2011
- Timberlake enjoys comedy, terms it wicked - Nov 16, 2011
- Timberlake's clothing company honoured - Mar 12, 2011
- Timberlake tried not to be victim of parents' divorce - Aug 07, 2011
- Brand wants to have sex with Olympians - Aug 09, 2012