I’m open to love: RihannaJuly 6th, 2011 - 2:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 6 (IANS) Singer Rihanna is looking for a guy who can earn her affection.
“I’m open to love. But guys should have to earn it. Because the minute they get it, they want something else,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Rihanna as saying.
“Men are like hunters; they like the chase. So you have to keep them guessing. Actually, I’m like that too. I get bored quickly. So if someone can make me laugh, that’s the best,” she added.
The singer was assaulted by her ex-boyfriend Chris Browm in 2009 and ever since she has stayed away from being in a relationship.
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Chris Brown episode was a wake-up call: Rihanna - Oct 28, 2010
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Gaga's greatest accomplishment -- her fans - Jun 02, 2011
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Rihanna sets deadline to find love! - Feb 04, 2010
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Rihanna patches up with dad - Jan 10, 2011
- Miley Cyrus not single anymore? - Mar 31, 2011
- Rihanna's outlook changed after assault - Jun 02, 2011
- Rihanna rues drought of men! - Apr 05, 2012