I’m of sound mind and not a spray tan thief, says LiLoSeptember 29th, 2010 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sep 29 (ANI): Troubled star Lindsay Lohan is fighting back at a company that filed a lawsuit against her for allegedly stealing spray tan secrets.
She has insisted that she’s of sound mind, and she’s not a spray tan thief, reports TMZ.com.
LiLo’s lawyers have filed a motion to dismiss a lawsuit filed by White Wave International Labs.
According to the federal suit, White Wave claims a company called Lorit stole its “secret formula” for a spray-tanning product.
Lindsay, who was a spokesperson for Lorit, was also named as a defendant in the suit filed in a Tampa, Florida federal court.
In her motion to dismiss, LiLo submitted a declaration in which she said, “Although I have been a spokesperson for Lorit, LLC, and its Sevin Nyne product, I had no involvement in where or how the Sevin Nyne product is marketed and sold or in the marketing strategy for the product.”
“I am of sound mind,” she added. (ANI)
- Lohan's legal team wants tanning spray lawsuit dismissed - Sep 29, 2010
- Lohan sued for stealing tanning spray formula used in Sevin Nyne - Jul 08, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan sued for 'stealing' tanning spray formula - Jul 07, 2009
- Lohan twitters "no formula was stolen" to create tanning line - Jul 09, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan 'using rival spray-tan brand' - Apr 03, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan sued over Sevin Nyne tanning mist - Jul 09, 2009
- LiLo's escape story is 'absurd' and 'untrue' says lawyer - Oct 15, 2010
- How Hilton and Lohan's drug-related past can come back to haunt them - Sep 23, 2010
- Inferno director 'will not replace LiLo in Linda Lovelace biopic' - Oct 25, 2010
- LiLo's 'dying to workout' - Aug 22, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's not on liquid diet, say her rep - Apr 03, 2009
- Shoe store suing LiLo over unpaid bills - Jul 01, 2010
- LiLo sued by tanning company - Feb 09, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan: Will She Participate In 'Dancing With The Stars'? - Dec 11, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan: No More A Part Of Matthew Wilder’s ‘Inferno’ - Nov 23, 2010