I’m obsessed with cooking show: Lady GagaMay 31st, 2011 - 2:27 am ICT by IANS
London, May 31 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga says she is obsessed with cooking shows and loves experimenting with new recipes.
“When I get time off, I like to watch cooking shows, I’m really obsessed with them. I’m a really good cook now, just from watching those shows. My speciality is Italian,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gaga as saying.
The 25-year-old also loves to catch up with her childhood friends over good food and wine.
“I went to an all-girls’ school, so the few of my friends that I’ve kept since high school, we’ll all just get together and cook and drink six or seven bottles of red wine and just talk about life and chill out,” she said.
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- I'm a loner: Anthony Hopkins - Jan 30, 2012
- Gaga reduces drinking - Sep 05, 2012
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- I like milking cows: Hendricks - Sep 11, 2011
- Gaga blames dad's restaraunt for weight gain - Sep 21, 2012
- Gomez likes baking - Nov 20, 2011
- Gyllenhaal obsessed with cook books - Jan 09, 2011
- Only Versace for me, says Gaga - Jun 10, 2011
- JLO finds Gaga inspiring - Jun 17, 2011
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- Gyllenhaal collects old cooking books - Jan 10, 2011
- New York is my husband: Gaga - Sep 11, 2011
- I'm terrible at dating: Daniel Radcliffe - Jan 07, 2012
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012