I’m not ready for nudity: Samuel L. JacksonMay 7th, 2010 - 1:30 am ICT by IANS
London, May 6 (IANS) Actor-producer Samuel L. Jackson says he is not ready to bare all in front of the big screen.
“My manager and publicist have always told me you have to find a film where you get the girl. We want women that look at you and go, ‘Oooh.” I was like, ‘Yeah, right, never gonna happen,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Samuel as saying.
The 62-year-old actor has a love scene in his new movie “Mother and Child’ with Australian actress Naomi Watts, but he kept his clothes on during filming.
“There I was in bed with Naomi Watts. Maybe this will spark some whole new career arc for me. But I’m not ready for nudity. Believe me, you don’t want to see all of me on a big screen. Naomi and I were going for it, but we kept most of our clothes on.”
- Success isn't everything: Naomi Watts - Jan 20, 2012
- Hathaway happy to strip for roles - Dec 21, 2010
- Watts shifts to London for Diana role - Jun 17, 2012
- Watts wants a baby girl - Sep 08, 2012
- Naomi Watts reveals how she became a Hollywood power player - Feb 13, 2011
- Samuel L. Jackson apologises to Naomi Watts over sex scene - Apr 29, 2010
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Gallagher wants Depp for Beatles film - May 25, 2011
- Small films affect Farrell emotionally - Aug 29, 2012
- I take up roles that terrify me: Orlando Bloom - Mar 22, 2011
- Johansson too sexy for some roles - Jul 14, 2012
- Samuel L. Jackson Apologizes to Naomi Watts for Sex Scene - Apr 29, 2010
- Schreiber thrilled by Watts' love scene in movie - May 07, 2010
- Rachel Bilson won't strip for films - Sep 28, 2010
- Samuel L. Jackson emotionally disconnected: Wife - May 03, 2012