I’m not one of those to flaunt being pregnant: VictoriaJuly 4th, 2011 - 3:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 4 (IANS) Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who is expecting her fourth child with husband David Beckham, says she is blessed to be pregnant but is not interested in flaunting it.
“As any working mum out there knows, it really is like juggling glass balls when you’ve got the kids and a husband to look after, and you’re passionate about your career. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m blessed,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying,” she said.
“I’m not really one of those people that likes to go out and pose and flaunt being pregnant. Not like there’s anything wrong in that. I’m so proud to be pregnant and I feel so blessed and so happy, I really do,” she added.
Victoria had refused to pose nude for Vogue magazine while pregnant.
- Victoria Beckham won't pose nude - Jul 01, 2011
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- I'm not miserable, I'm tired: Victoria Beckham - Feb 19, 2012
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- My only competition is myself: Victoria Beckham - Jul 11, 2012
- Pregnant Victoria to bare all for Vogue cover? - Feb 08, 2011
- Victoria Beckham feeling much better now - Aug 21, 2011
- Beckhams 'still in shock' over baby girl news - Mar 14, 2011
- Victoria not interested in designing menswear - Nov 20, 2010
- Victoria Beckham wins fashion award - Nov 29, 2011
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- Pregnant Claudia Schiffer poses nude for mag - May 11, 2010
- Pregnant Posh will not pose nude for US Vogue - Feb 10, 2011