I’m not like my ‘Gossip Girl’ character: Blake LivelyMay 28th, 2011 - 7:58 am ICT by IANS
London, May 28 (IANS) Actress Blake Lively says that she isn’t like her “Gossip Girl” character Serena van der Woodsen.
“I wear pretty clothes and live in New York so people think I’m very similar to her; they see her talk and interact in their homes once a week and they probably assume that is who I am, but it’s not me,” Contactmusic.com quoted Lively as saying.
However, the 23-year-old, who plays rich society girl Serena van der Woodsen in the US drama series, is more of a family-oriented girl.
“I was raised in a very rounded family from the South and was never much of a party girl, and if I were I would think of the obligations that I have to young girls, because I feel there are not too many great role models, although some are now emerging,” she added.
- 'Gossip Girl' Blake Lively ditches pants for leather for mag cover - Jan 12, 2010
- Blake Lively has had only four boyfriends - Jun 12, 2012
- Now, Akshay to appear on 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom' finale (TV snippets) - Jul 20, 2010
- Hillary Duff's new romance novel for young adults - Oct 13, 2010
- Blake Lively wants a lot of kids - Sep 12, 2012
- Fame freaks out Victoria Beckham (Lead) - Jul 14, 2012
- Baldwin wants Lively to pose nude for PETA - Sep 27, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot admits extortion of Holloway family - Sep 06, 2010
- Blake Lively designs charity cupcake - Dec 13, 2011
- Alec Baldwin wants 'Gossip Girl' star Bake Lively to strip for PETA - Sep 29, 2010
- No stylist for Lively - Jul 06, 2011
- Jessica Alba wants a bigger family - Sep 01, 2010
- Winehouse to turn model for her clothing line - Oct 05, 2010
- Ex-boyfriend not interested in Kim Kardashian - Mar 02, 2012
- Victoria Beckham trusts her design quality - Jan 04, 2012