I’m not in love with Leandro: Katie PriceMay 4th, 2011 - 7:08 am ICT by IANS
London, May 4 (IANS) Glamour model Katie Price insists she is “not in love” with new boyfriend Leandro Penna but is happy in the relationship with him.
“I’m not in love with the guy, it’s only early days. I’m independent, I don’t rely on anyone. It’s hard for a man, they need to gain my respect. I like to test and see how far I can go. Leo bosses me about all the time,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
She has been dating the Argentinean hunk since February after meeting him at Sir Elton John’s Oscars party in Los Angeles.
The 32-year-old, who was previously married to Peter Andre and is in the process of divorcing second husband Alex Reid says she thinks Penna is a real man.
“I’ve realised what a man’s man he is. A man’s man is somebody who can do Do it yourself (DIY), fix your car, cook, change a light bulb. Leo is a man’s man. Hard to believe he’s only 26,” she added.
- I'm not in love with Leandro Penna: Katie Price - May 03, 2011
- Marriage is too expensive: Katie Price - Jul 09, 2011
- Katie Price won't marry again - May 02, 2011
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Katie Price smitten by new man - Mar 14, 2011
- Price to marry third time - Apr 29, 2012
- Price's only true love - Apr 19, 2011
- Price never loved ex-hubby Reid - Jun 23, 2011
- Katie Price could get her divorce from Alex Reid as early as May - Mar 07, 2011
- I wanted to kill myself : Alex Reid - Mar 28, 2011
- It's splitsville for Price, Penna - Oct 03, 2011
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Katie Price 'flirted with Jamie Foxx' before netting Argentinean model - Mar 06, 2011
- Katie Price declares love for Argentinean model - Mar 17, 2011
- Price's new boyfriend is nice: Peter Andre - Jul 26, 2011