I’m not getting married anytime soon: Kelly OsbourneApril 30th, 2010 - 3:45 am ICT by IANS
London, April 30 (IANS) Singer Kelly Osbourne says she doesn’t want to marry anytime soon to her fiance Luke Worrall.
“I have no intentions of getting married anytime soon, and neither does he… I don’t want to be married until I’m 30. My mom won’t let me get married anyway,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Kelly even suggested the couple’s engagement may not end in a wedding despite their strong feelings for one another.
“Only the future will tell. Only time will tell. We don’t actually live as an engaged couple.”
- Osbourne spills the beans about ex-fiance on Twitter - Dec 30, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne calls ex fiance 'the biggest piece of s**t' - Dec 29, 2010
- Luke shocked by Kelly's surprise visit - Mar 30, 2010
- No way, going back to ex, says Kelly Osbourne - Jul 13, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne too young to get married, says mother - Mar 09, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne splits from Luke Worrall - Jul 16, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne Trashes Ex-fiancé On Twitter - Dec 30, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne 'finds new love' - Jan 05, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne stays sober, thanks boyfriend - Mar 07, 2010
- Osbourne prefers hanging out with male friends - Aug 24, 2010
- Why Osbourne kept relationship under wraps? - Jul 09, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne wants a baby with her gay friend - Mar 10, 2011
- Osbourne wants a baby with gay partner - Mar 09, 2011
- Anne Hathaway wants children - Jul 21, 2012
- Kelly Brook's beau not ready to wed - Dec 06, 2011