I’m not egotistic: Adam LevineMay 20th, 2012 - 8:52 am ICT by IANS
New York, May 20 (IANS) Singer Adam Levine says it’s annoying when audiences mistake his confidence for a big ego.
Levine, the vocalist of band Maroon 5, insists fame hasn’t changed him.
“I’m still the same. I’m stubborn, combative, rambunctious, confident. My confidence is often misunderstood for egotistical. It’s usually just people who are jealous of self-confidence who say that.” femalefirst.co.uk quoted singer as saying.
Maroon 5’s latest album “Overexposed” includes the current hit “Payphone”, featuring Wiz Khalifa.
The band has also collaborated with pop princess and fellow “The Voice” judge Christina Aguilera on the smash hit “Moves Like Jagger”.
- Love Hewitt wants to date Adam Levine? - Apr 06, 2012
- Won't never be solo artist: Adam Levine - May 21, 2012
- Aguilera's 'Beautiful' named inspirational pop song - Apr 11, 2011
- Khalifa, Rose expecting their first child - Sep 07, 2012
- Adam Levine, girlfriend split - Apr 03, 2012
- Aguilera fined for coming late - May 14, 2012
- Shelton impressed by Levine - Jun 22, 2012
- Aguilera to play coach on music reality show - Mar 04, 2011
- Fergie Defends Christina Aguilera's National Anthem Gaffe - Feb 08, 2011
- Stevie Nicks to perform in 'America's Got Talent' - Jul 27, 2011
- Adam Levine loves British game shows - Jun 10, 2012
- Aguilera to release dance comeback - Jul 20, 2012
- Christina Aguilera Confronted Julianne Hough At CAA Party? - Jan 18, 2011
- Christina Aguilera gets Hollywood Walk of Fame star - Nov 16, 2010
- Aguilera ready to reconcile with 'abusive' dad - Feb 08, 2012