I’m not bisexual: Nicki MinajSeptember 6th, 2012 - 2:12 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 6 (IANS) Hip-hop star Nicki Minaj once said she was bisexual. But now she has confessed she was merely joking about it.
Her legion of gay fans have, for years, believed she enjoys sex with both men and women, but Minaj has now come clean in a new “Rolling Stone” interview.
She revealed she made the sex confession to score a few headlines at the beginning of her career, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I think girls are sexy, but I’m not going to lie and say that I date girls,” Minaj said.
- Nicki Minaj steps away from bisexual image - Nov 24, 2010
- Minaj finds it boring to look sexy - Feb 15, 2012
- Nicki Minaj to launch nail polish range - Oct 24, 2011
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
- Minaj's fragrance bottle has a pink wig - Sep 08, 2012
- Minaj pays tribute to dead fan - Jun 01, 2012
- What Is Nicki Minaj’s Take On Sex Appeal? - Jan 28, 2011
- Nicki Minaj dismisses bisexual rumours - Apr 01, 2011
- Drake And Nicki Minaj Reveal They Are A Married Couple Through Twitter - Aug 28, 2010
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2010 Premieres - Oct 13, 2010
- Eve scolds Nicki Minaj - Apr 10, 2012
- Nicki Minaj thinks pink for New Year's party - Dec 13, 2010
- No nine to five for Nicki Minaj - Nov 15, 2010
- Amber Rose Has Still Not Wilted - Nov 17, 2010
- Nicki Minaj's video banned - Feb 02, 2012