I”m not a diva, says Beyonce KnowlesJanuary 26th, 2009 - 2:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 26 (ANI): Singer Beyonce Knowles doesnt think her diva reputation is fair and insists she is just a normal girl.
Knowles says she enjoys life more when she is out of the spotlight.
“I”m not this round the clock diva looking for attention, the Sun quoted her, as saying.
“I”m way more comfortable out of the spotlight and just chilling out with my family.
“I”m very quiet. I love to paint. I love to watch TV though it seems I never get to do it. I love a lot old television shows. I still love the Cosbys. I also love the Fresh Prince,” she added. (ANI)
- Fergie admires female singers - Aug 08, 2011
- Clarkson prefers comfort over style - May 29, 2012
- I love Gaga, she's most talented: Beyonce - Jul 27, 2011
- Rita Ora finds Beyonce amazing - Jun 18, 2012
- Knowles inspires Ora - Aug 13, 2012
- Beyonce pays handwritten tribute to mom - May 15, 2012
- Biggest moment when Michelle wore my dress: Naeem Khan (Interview) - Nov 01, 2011
- Beyonce inspired Kimberley Walsh - Aug 14, 2011
- Beyonce is not pregnant, says mother - Oct 21, 2010
- Gaga can't take year off like Beyonce - Aug 03, 2011
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Beyonce in no hurry for a baby - Jul 30, 2011
- Adele wants to date Prince Harry - Jun 09, 2011
- Sticky tape fails to conceal Beyonce's side cleavage - Apr 24, 2011
- Trinidadians don't want Beyonce's concert - Jan 11, 2010