I’m indifferent about marriage, says Ashley GreeneDecember 4th, 2010 - 6:26 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 4 (ANI): Actress Ashley Greene has said that she is indifferent about marriage, and also revealed why she feels so.
Greene, 23, who is best known for playing Alice Cullen in the ‘Twilight’ movie series, is currently dating singer Joe Jonas, 21, of the Jonas Brothers band.
“I’m indifferent about marriage,” Us magazine quoted her as telling Cosmopolitan.
“I think sometimes people get married so they can say they have that person forever, but a ring doesn’t ensure that you’ll stay together.
“Watch, now that I’ve said that I will be the first of my friends to get married!” she stated. (ANI)
- Ashley Greene-Joe Jonas: Is A Wedding Round The Corner? - Dec 02, 2010
- Ashley Greene - Joe Jonas Start Live-In Relationship - Dec 21, 2010
- Joe Jonas Minus Purity Ring? - Sep 11, 2010
- Joe Jonas Not Wearing His Purity Ring? - Sep 12, 2010
- Joe Jonas, Ashley Greene go public with their romance - Sep 30, 2010
- When Joe Jonas accidentally tried to take knives through airport security - Nov 26, 2010
- Ashley Greene wants Jackie O and Audrey Hepburn's style for 'Twilight' - Aug 16, 2010
- Ashley Greene dismisses Joe Jonas engagement rumours - Dec 31, 2010
- Ashley Greene not engaged - Dec 31, 2010
- Joe Jonas denies gay rumours - Mar 18, 2011
- Demi Lovato Vents Anger On Ashley Greene Through Hate E-mail - Dec 22, 2010
- Greene, Jonas escape airport arrest at Abu Dhabi - Nov 27, 2010
- Ashley Greene And Joe Jonas Face Abu Dhabi Airport Ire - Nov 27, 2010
- Vanessa Minnillo takes on her husband's surname - Nov 22, 2011
- Joe Jonas smitten by Ashley Greene - Oct 04, 2010
Tags: , , , , ,