I’m in love with wigs: Kelly RowlandOctober 13th, 2011 - 4:18 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 13 (IANS) Singer Kelly Rowland says she is “in love with wigs” and loves experimenting with different hairpieces.
“I’m in love with wigs. I get them custom-made and I have my hairstylist shape them to my head. I can go from long to short in less than a minute,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“I tried a blonde wig once and I looked like I should have been wearing a tacky dress with my legs out. I looked crazy. Even a too-light brown hair colour doesn’t work for me because it becomes the same colour as my face,” she added.
The 30-year-old beauty also admitted she would love to shave her head one day.
“One day I’d like to cut off all my hair - really close - shaven to my head. It’s such a really beautiful look,” she said.
- Bald and beautiful: Women take the bold cut (Feature) - Nov 14, 2011
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Lawrance hair-do in 'Hunger Games' cost 18,000 pounds - Mar 21, 2012
- Jessie J wants to shave her head - Jul 20, 2012
- Rihanna turns Marilyn Monroe for magazine shoot - Oct 04, 2011
- Emma Stone likes being redhead - May 13, 2012
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
- Andre Aggasi's lion-mane hairdo of 90s was a wig! - Oct 31, 2009
- Kelly Rowland ready to settle down - Aug 21, 2011
- How sick Robert Pattinson ruined sexy Reese Witherspoon scene - Mar 20, 2011
- Katie Holmes loves classic look - Mar 24, 2011
- Hollywood hairstylist wants to groom Ash, SRK - Oct 03, 2010
- Beyonce loves make-up - May 07, 2012
- Olivia Wilde prefers natural look - Apr 28, 2012
- British accent scares Kelly Rowland - Nov 16, 2011