I’m hopeless at picking men, says Kim CattrallMay 30th, 2010 - 12:08 am ICT by IANS
London, May 29 (IANS) “Sex in the City” actress Kim Cattrall says she is hopeless at picking up men and would never go “hunting” for them.
“God lord, no. I’m hopeless at picking up men. I’ve never gone hunting in that way. I’m no cougar. It only works for me if a relationship develops,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cattrall her as saying.
The 53-year-old star, who has been married twice, also claimed her previous relationships had failed because her career has always been her top priority.
“There is one central theme to the breakdown of them all - and that’s work. Acting is all consuming to me, and I realise it takes a very understanding man to appreciate that. No man likes to be stuck at home, playing second fiddle to his wife’s working life.”
“I work all hours and travel quite a lot. It’s very easy to grow apart when you are spending 12 hours on a film set, playing someone else. It eats up your time and energy,” she said.
- Kim Cattrall says she's no 'cougar' - Jun 03, 2010
- Courteney Cox aspires to be a cougar - Nov 23, 2011
- Sex And The City's Kim Cattrall too insecure to pick up a man - Jan 04, 2010
- I never get asked out: Heidi Range - Jun 26, 2012
- Is Kate married to Matt? - Mar 17, 2012
- Kim Cattrall hopes to get married again - Jul 07, 2011
- Friendship makes our relationship strong: Kim - Jul 23, 2012
- Kim Cattrall is happy with single status - Jan 29, 2011
- I still love Hamilton: Scherzinger - Dec 27, 2011
- Cattrall finds dating 'scary but exciting' - May 20, 2011
- 'Sex And The City' fan sleeps with 1000 men - Jul 18, 2010
- I am alive and well: Missy Elliott - Nov 25, 2011
- Kim Kardashian pledges to stay single through 2011 - Dec 16, 2010
- Watson is hopeless romantic - Sep 22, 2011
- Ray J releases book on infidelity - Feb 23, 2012