I’m fine with losing my money: KutcherJune 18th, 2012 - 4:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 17 (IANS) Actor Ashton Kutcher, who has invested money in the portfolio of start up technology, says he is not concerned about loss.
“If I don’t make money, but what we deliver to people is love and happiness and connectivity and friendship and health, and whatever it is ultimately leads to people’s happiness, I’m fine with losing my money,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kutcher, 34, as saying.
Technology can generate maximum happiness, says Kutcher.
“I’m looking for that thing that’s so magical or so disruptive that you don’t understand how it works. I really think that technology probably has the greatest potential to accelerate happiness of most things in the world,” he said.
- Mila Kunis enjoys playing 'bitch' - Jul 30, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher gives relationship advice - Nov 19, 2011
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Sheen disappointed with 'Two and a Half Men' - Oct 23, 2011
- I get nervous on dates: Mila Kunis - Jul 26, 2012
- Olivia Munn too scared to ride bikes - Jul 14, 2012
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Klum unsure about marriage - Jul 05, 2012
- I am thrifty: Reese Witherspoon - Jan 22, 2011
- Paloma Faith enjoys male attention - Jun 04, 2012
- Rachel Weisz doesn't think son will act - Aug 09, 2012
- Kutcher works on his marriage - Jan 12, 2011
- Bullock's baby son flirts - Dec 21, 2011
- Demi Moore loves romantic Kutcher - Aug 31, 2011
- Freida Pinto doesn't fear fashion police - May 25, 2012