I’m fine, says Gomez after earthquake in BulgariaMay 24th, 2012 - 5:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 24 (IANS) Singer-actress Selena Gomez has assured fans that she is okay after she was caught in a earthquake in Bulgaria.
A 5.8-magnitude quake struck Bulgaria early Tuesday, but no casualties were reported. Fans of Gomez were left worried as the singer is filming her new movie “The Getaway” there.
She took to Twitter to inform them that she is fine, reports contactmusic.com.
“Thank you for all of your concerns!! Earthquake was scary but thankfully everyone is ok,” Gomez wrote.
- Pixie Lott writes track for Selena Gomez - Apr 20, 2012
- Gomez treats fans with cupcakes - Oct 15, 2011
- Selena Gomez to star in 'The Getaway' action movie - Apr 10, 2012
- Pink blasts Gomez for painting horses - May 23, 2011
- I was malnourished and exhausted: Selena Gomez - Jun 14, 2011
- Gomez terrified after threats from Bieber fans - Mar 12, 2011
- Selena Gomez doesn't like hiding about relationships - May 05, 2011
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- Bieber can't forget first kiss with Gomez - Jun 18, 2012
- Selena Gomez wants duet with Cheryl Cole - Nov 15, 2010
- Selena Gomez avoids surfing internet - Jul 05, 2011
- Gomez meets ill kids - Jun 30, 2012
- Gomez to perform for Unicef - Jan 10, 2012
- Gomez thanks fans for support - Dec 28, 2011
- Selena Gomez halts music career - Apr 11, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,