I’m being offered weird roles: Rupert GrintApril 23rd, 2010 - 3:46 am ICT by IANS
London, April 23 (IANS) Harry Potter star Rupert Grint has revealed he is being offered “weird” film roles.
Grint admits he is now forwarded scripts for unusual films, and has even been asked to star in a new version of “The Wizard of Oz” with his Harry Potter co-stars Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe, reports mirror.co.uk.
“At the moment I’m being offered a weird variety of roles… I remember once me, Daniel and Emma were offered parts in an Australian remake of ‘The Wizard of Oz’. They wanted me as the Scarecrow, Emma was going to be Dorothy and Dan the Tin Man. I don’t know what happened to that,” he said.
- Emma Watson 'had to grit her teeth during Potter kissing scenes' - Oct 23, 2010
- Grint and I never see each other: Radcliffe - Jan 22, 2012
- Life without Harry Potter 'will be scary, but exciting' for Radcliffe' - Nov 15, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe 'Wealthiest British Star Under 30' - Nov 30, 2010
- Harry Potter franchise to be honoured at this year's BAFTA awards - Feb 04, 2011
- Radcliffe wants to ink out Harry Potter image with tattoos - Nov 05, 2010
- Radcliffe tops British rich list - Dec 01, 2010
- Harry Potter movie studio tour to open in 2012 - Mar 05, 2011
- Emma Watson's skimpy black dress wows Potter fans - Nov 12, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson spice up Potter filming with on-set races - Jul 13, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe Caught Stealing A Golden Egg! - Nov 13, 2010
- Rupert Grint wants kids to read rape-and-violence fuelled book - Oct 03, 2010
- I am not a natural actor: Radcliffe - Jul 10, 2011
- Robert Pattinson in The Sunday Times Rich List 2010 - Apr 25, 2010
- It was hard to part ways with young Potter co-stars: Julie Walters - Jul 02, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,