I’m a strange pop star: Cher LloydAugust 21st, 2012 - 4:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 21 (IANS) British singer Cher Lloyd calls herself a strange signer and finds it hard to categorise herself.
“I could not categorise myself at all. I stick out like a sore thumb, I have since school. I’m like the weirdo at school that everybody stares at and is like, what is she wearing, what is she doing? That’s me, strange,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
But the 19-year-old is happy with her strange status.
“I always like to tell my fans it’s better to stick out than blend in. I feel like my fans are like that, they like to stick out, they like to cause a scene and I love that, don’t blend in, try and stand out,” she said.
Lloyd shot to fame after featuring on the British edition of “The X Factor” this year.
- Cher Lloyd feels that X Factor was better when she was a part of it - Dec 13, 2011
- Cher Lloyd: 'Louis Walsh is bored' - Oct 11, 2011
- Cher Lloyd talks about abuse on 'Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' - Feb 10, 2011
- Cher Lloyd breaks down at the X-factor press conference - Dec 10, 2010
- Cher Lloyd reprimanded for the state of her hotel room - Aug 10, 2011
- Cher Lloyd wants government to stop online bullies - Sep 28, 2011
- Gaga worships Madonna - Jul 06, 2011
- Paloma Faith enjoys male attention - Jun 04, 2012
- Cher Lloyd: "I'm not a caged animal" - Dec 06, 2010
- Cher Lloyd shows off her eighth tattoo which is a tribute to her daddy - Mar 08, 2011
- Cher Lloyd says that chances of winning the lottery are more than talking to Cheryl Cole - Aug 02, 2011
- Hilary Duff regrets her teenage years - Oct 24, 2010
- I never see myself as style icon: Dannii Minogue - Nov 28, 2011
- Parker dresses for her age - Dec 07, 2011
- Katy Perry feels she has a split personality - Jun 29, 2012