I’m a loner: Anthony HopkinsJanuary 30th, 2012 - 10:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 30 (IANS) Veteran actor Anthony Hopkins has admitted he is a loner who loves to stay at home watching reality TV shows.
The 74-year-old says he prefers his own company and loves to watch “Mob Wives” which follows the lives of four women whose husbands or fathers are doing time for Mob-related activities.
“My idea of a good night is staying in and watching ‘Mob Wives’ on TV. I don’t have many friends; I’m very much a loner. As a child I was very isolated and I’ve never been really close to anyone. Ask nothing, expect nothing. That’s my creed. We’re all just a bunch of sinners crashing around in the darkness,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hopkins as saying.
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Selma Blair says she has darker side - Jun 25, 2012
- I was duffer in school : Anthony Hopkins - Jan 16, 2012
- Huntington-Whiteley's protective boyfriend - Sep 03, 2012
- 'Hitchcock' role came to Hopkins years ago - Jul 16, 2012
- Madison looking for soulmate - Mar 31, 2011
- Rihanna loves her nightclub times - Apr 16, 2012
- Marriage makes me feel secure: Claire Danes - Mar 06, 2012
- Claudia Schiffer won't return to the runway - Mar 08, 2011
- Jessie J wants to shave her head - Jul 20, 2012
- Snow Patrol wants to work with Gaga - Nov 20, 2011
- Lopez quits 'American Idol' - Jul 14, 2012
- Sheen planning 'Two and a Half Men' funeral party - Aug 09, 2011
- West prefers Kim's natural look - May 23, 2012
- Tilda Swinton worries about kids - Nov 30, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,