I’m a complete foodie: Deepika PadukoneNovember 21st, 2011 - 3:35 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Nov 21 (IANS) Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone may be one of the fittest actresses in the industry but she does not believe in starving herself. In fact, she is a self-confessed foodie.
“I love food. I love trying out different types of cuisine. I love eating in different kinds of restaurants, trying out new things and I think I have the luxury to do that because I travel a lot,” said Deepika at the unveiling of a food magazine.
She feels staying fit is about following the right diet.
“It’s about eating correctly, healthy and eating what suits your body. I don’t believe in dieting. For me, diet is about eating correctly and eating healthy,” Deepika said.
Last seen in “Aarakshan”, the 25-year-old is geared up for her next,”Desi Boys”, which is coming out Nov 25.
- I don't believe in crash diets: Deepika Padukone - Jul 24, 2012
- Dieting is about eating what suits the body: Deepika Padukone - Aug 05, 2010
- Kapoors are Peshawari Mughlai food freaks, says Karishma - Aug 28, 2010
- People couldn't imagine me in a commercial role: Chitrangada - Nov 18, 2011
- Deepika Padukone unfazed by rumours of link-ups - Mar 22, 2010
- I'm a real desi boy: Akshay Kumar (Interview) - Nov 09, 2011
- Akshay Kumar fittest man in industry: John Abraham - Nov 08, 2011
- Deepika's cousin designs jersey for John - Nov 03, 2011
- Dates for Vishal's film didn't fall in my schedule: Deepika - Nov 19, 2010
- Vidya Balan leads Bollywood's female pack (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 17, 2011
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- After acting, its food business for Yash Sinha - Jan 30, 2012
- No fad diets for Sofia Vergara - Dec 28, 2011
- Saif still perfect for love stories: Deepika - Jul 10, 2012
- Kareena Kapoor gorges on aloo, gobhi paranthas - Jan 20, 2012