I’ll never find the right man: DunstJuly 12th, 2012 - 5:46 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 12 (IANS) Actress Kirsten Dunst fears she will never find the right man with whom she can settle down and have children.
The 30-year-old is scared of the immature behaviour shown by men, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Until you have a kid, you’re just looking for your partner. And guys have a Peter Pan vibe. They’re 35 and they behave like they’re 25. That’s what scares me about being in my 30s and not finding someone to have kids with,” Dunst said.
Dunst is currently dating actor Garrett Hedlund, and says for a long term relationship, she would prefer to be good friends with someone before dating them.
“My experience is that as you get older you try to pick a partner who you’re friends with. It’s hard to find balance and that’s not going to come with the instant chemistry kind of people,” she said.
- Dunst looking for companionship - Dec 01, 2011
- Eva Longoria says she is worst dater - Apr 20, 2012
- Dunst goes public with new romance - Jan 26, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst grows up with relationships - Aug 23, 2011
- Kristen Dunst loves surprises - Jan 26, 2012
- Do you really know your best friend? - Mar 26, 2011
- Tips on handling pressure when looking for a job or keeping one - Nov 02, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst's ex-assistants deny drugs claim - May 28, 2010
- 'Boring' Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart 'keeping romance under wraps' - Nov 07, 2009
- Kardashian finds 'perfect match' in West - Sep 07, 2012
- Pamela Anderson denies romancing dance partner - Apr 16, 2010
- Lars Von Trier scared Dunst - Jan 28, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst admires criticism - Sep 26, 2011
- Jones feel safe when followed by paparazzi - May 21, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst 'loves Brit fashion' - Feb 22, 2011