I’ll never do ‘Bigg Boss’ again, says winner Ashutosh KaushikNovember 23rd, 2008 - 4:29 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 23 (IANS) Life for young dhaba owner Ashutosh Kaushik has taken an upward swing ever since he participated in television reality shows. But after winning Rs.10 million on “Bigg Boss”, he doesn’t wish to take part in such a programme ever again.”If I get a chance to be a part of ‘Bigg Boss’ again, I will not do it for sure. It’s not that I can’t spend time again there, but I don’t want to do it because I don’t want to snatch someone else’s chance of winning the show,” Ashutosh told IANS over phone from Mumbai.
This year has been pleasantly unpredictable for Ashutosh. He ran a roadside eatery just a year ago but then Lady Luck began to smile upon him and he got selected for adventure reality show “MTV Roadies 5.0″ which he later won.
It was followed by his win at “Bigg Boss” Saturday night. He plans to buy a house for himself in Mumbai with the money he got.
“After I won ‘Roadies’, I was still living on the streets. And I had nothing to do. Now I hope that with this money, I am able to avail the basic amenities of life. I will also bring my family here,” he said.
While in the “Bigg Boss” house, Ashutosh was often accused of using foul language. But he says it was because there was nothing to do in the house.
“When we didn’t have anything to talk about, that’s what we used to do - abuse each other. And it was all in good fun. I never abused anyone on the face. If anyone can prove that I abused him or her openly, I’m ready to give the ‘Bigg Boss’ title to that person,” said Ashutosh who was also criticised for his unhealthy living habits.
Although Ashutosh shared a good relationship with almost every participant on the show, he became closer to Rahul Mahajan, son of late Bharatiya Janata Party leader Pramod Mahajan, and former Miss World Diana Hayden.
Ashutosh also won the title of Mr. Honest while in the “Bigg Boss” house.
He now has plans to join Bollywood, a dream he wanted to pursue after he won “MTV Roadies”.
- 'Bigg Boss 5' high on fights, short on entertainment: KRK - Jan 05, 2012
- 'Big Boss' gave me recognition as designer: Rohit Verma (With Images) - May 26, 2012
- Ashutosh Kaushik denies going for 'Big Brother' - Dec 17, 2008
- Bani's Bollywood plans get delayed (With Image) - Jul 18, 2012
- When reality bites on reality shows - Mar 11, 2010
- Akashdeep Saigal to enter 'Bigg Boss' house - Oct 24, 2011
- Vida bids alvida to 'Bigg Boss 5', says she wasn't happy - Nov 20, 2011
- Reality shows are going to die soon: Rannvijay - Sep 08, 2012
- No more reality shows for me, says Pooja Misrra - Feb 16, 2012
- I want to marry Daniel Weber over and over again: Sunny Leone - Jan 03, 2012
- Abhinav Sharma wins Ratan's hand in 'Ratan Ka Rishta' - Jul 04, 2011
- It's survival of fittest on Indian reality TV - Jan 08, 2012
- Didn't use daughter's name to win 'Bigg Boss': Shweta Tiwari - Jan 09, 2011
- Salman didn't recommend me for 'Bigg Boss', says Mahek Chahal - Dec 13, 2011
- Showbiz beckons children of politicos - Feb 21, 2012