I’d marry Sheen again: RichardsAugust 24th, 2011 - 1:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 24 (IANS) Actress Denise Richards, who recently said that she would never rekindle her romance with ex-husband Charlie Sheen, is considering re-marrying the troubled actor again.
“He gave me the two greatest gifts (in) our daughters! I really believe that people come in to our life, and we learn different things. I honestly believe that he has been one of my greatest teachers as far as life lessons. As painful as it all was I would do it all again because I have amazing children,” contactmusic.com quoted the 40-year-old as saying.
Richards and Sheen, who have two daughters - Lola, 6, and Sammy, 7 - ended their marriage in 2006 and for a brief period they even became bitter enemies. However, the two were often seen spending time together.
- I'm way too old for Sheen: Denise Richards - Aug 05, 2011
- Denise Richards, Richie Sambora split - Jan 22, 2012
- Sheen and I like siblings now: Denise Richards - Jan 19, 2012
- Charlie and I are not in the best place: Denise Richards - Apr 23, 2011
- Denise lies to her kids when she goes on a date - Nov 24, 2010
- Denise Richards to launch haircare range - Jan 04, 2012
- Divorce was the worst: Denise Richards - Jun 14, 2011
- Richards to pen down 'inspiring' autobiography - Oct 10, 2010
- Ex-wife Denise worried about Sheen's health - Jan 30, 2011
- Richie Sambora, Denise Richards back together - Nov 05, 2011
- Dating is challenging: Denise Richards - May 14, 2010
- Denise Richards bans ex-hubby Charlie Sheen from seeing daughters - Mar 05, 2011
- Denise Richards adopts a baby girl - Jun 30, 2011
- Nikki Sixx Dating Denise Richards Rumors Flood The Web - Dec 16, 2010
- Denise Richards, Richie Sambora split again - Jun 13, 2012
Tags: actress denise richards, amazing children, bitter enemies, charlie sheen, denise richards, different things, greatest gifts, husband charlie, lola, london, marriage, romance, sammy, spending time, two daughters