I’d love to open my hotel: ParisJune 24th, 2011 - 2:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 24 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton, the great-granddaughter of hotelier Conrad Hilton, wants to launch her own range of hotels and beach clubs.
It was at age 25 that Conrad founded the Hilton hotel chain. The 30-year-old Paris has been involved in a range of business adventures, including her own perfumes, footwear, and clothing lines.
She also endorses a nightclub chain. Now she is keen to branch out into real estate, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“The next step for me is to be more involved with real estate. I’d love to open my own hotel and beach clubs. I’m actually in the process right now of doing that, so I’m excited,” she said.
- I want to open my own hotels: Paris Hilton - Aug 18, 2010
- Paris Hilton fancies British 'gentlemen' - Jan 05, 2012
- Paris Hilton enters real estate business - Aug 13, 2011
- Paris Hilton to set up her own hotel chain - Aug 18, 2010
- Hilton perfume business booms, at $1.5 bn - May 29, 2012
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Hilton donates $5,000 to struggling fan - Aug 01, 2012
- Paris Hilton is a tomboy - Jan 07, 2012
- Paris thought she will marry at 30 - Jul 07, 2011
- My heart's broken, says Hilton's mother - Jun 28, 2011
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- Paris Hilton seeks help for cancer patient - May 18, 2010
- Hilton's boyfriend inspires her to be the best - Dec 24, 2010
- Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 16, 2011
- Want to have my own fragrance: Cheryl - Nov 12, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,