IBSA signs draft tripartite agreement on tourism cooperationSeptember 21st, 2008 - 10:26 pm ICT by ANI
Thiruvanthapuram, Sept 21 (ANI): The joint working group on tourism of India, Brazil and South Africa (IBSA) on Sunday signed a draft tripartite agreement for cooperation in the field of tourism.
The agreement was signed today at the Kerala Travel Mart now underway in Kochi.
The agreement is expected to pave the way for better understanding, goodwill and friendship between the people of the three countries.
This is the first such initiative taken for promoting three-way tourism between the IBSA countries. (ANI)
- India, Brazil, South Africa to hold meet for enhancing trade - Oct 19, 2011
- IBSA ministers to meet Tuesday - Mar 07, 2011
- Manmohan Singh welcomes Kazakhstan agreements - Apr 16, 2011
- PM's statement on IBSA Summit Tuesday - Oct 16, 2011
- India, Brazil, South Africa sign tourism cooperation pact - Sep 21, 2008
- Krishna likely to meet Khar, IBSA foreign ministers in US - Sep 14, 2011
- South Africa to send parliamentary delegation to India - Jul 07, 2012
- UAE, Libya sign cooperation agreement - Jan 20, 2012
- Obama signs cooperation pact with Afghanistan (Lead) - May 02, 2012
- There's urgent need to reform UN bodies: PM - Apr 16, 2010
- IBSA to take scientific research cooperation to next level - Feb 22, 2010
- India, Israel to enhance tourism cooperation - Sep 05, 2011
- UAE, Albania to enhance economic cooperation - Jan 22, 2012
- India-Brazil joint commission meet Dec 11-13 - Dec 08, 2011
- PM leaves for IBSA summit, focus on global economy - Oct 17, 2011