I write for pleasure: Cheryl ColeJune 9th, 2012 - 4:49 am ICT by IANS
London, June 9 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole who pens her own songs, says she writes for her own satisfaction.
The 28-year-old has written two songs for her latest album - “A Million Lights”, which will be released June 18.
“Every record I’ve made, there are songs I’ve written that I haven’t put out because… well, I don’t want to. I write for my own pleasure sometimes,” contactmusic.com quoted Cole as saying.
“But you have to connect with something you’re singing about. I’m not going to sing about a subject I’ve not got any feeling for,” she added.
- Cheryl Cole planning a fashion line? - Sep 22, 2011
- Cole loves Rihanna's carefree attitude - May 07, 2012
- Cheryl Cole owns 2,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 07, 2011
- My forthcoming album perfect, says Cole - Jun 19, 2012
- Cole admires Perry - Jun 22, 2012
- Barlow wants to write for Williams - Mar 06, 2012
- Cole wanted family before solo career - Jun 08, 2012
- Shoe collection is like dream come true: Cheryl Cole - Oct 12, 2011
- Music is my drug: Jessie J (Interview) (With Images) - May 22, 2011
- Cheryl Cole supports same-sex marriage - Jun 16, 2012
- Madonna not keen to judge reality show - Apr 20, 2012
- Cheryl Cole felt dumping hubby was 'right thing to do' - Sep 28, 2010
- Keating doesn't wish to spread heartache anymore - Aug 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole targets ex-beau in new track? - Mar 30, 2012
- Michael's new album influenced by sexuality - Mar 10, 2011
Tags: , , , , , ,