I would consider plastic surgery: Mel CSeptember 16th, 2011 - 4:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 16 (IANS) Former Spice Girls singer Mel C says she would “definitely” consider having cosmetic surgery in the future.
“I would definitely consider plastic surgery. Although I’m quite scared of it, and I think I’d always go for the least invasive treatments,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 37-year-old as saying.
“It’s really easy to go a bit too far - you know, when you can’t decide if someone looks great, or if they just look like they’ve had Botox,” she added.
- No cosmetic surgery for Mel C - Sep 03, 2011
- Motherhood is tough: Mel C - Jun 18, 2012
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- More men in US undergoing plastic surgery to 'look good' - Mar 21, 2011
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Mel C's parenting tip - Sep 20, 2011
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- More men going under the knife to look good - Mar 21, 2011
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Cindy Crawford says she finds Botox scary - Jul 11, 2010
- Mel C finds tattoo crazy, regrets some of her own - Nov 29, 2011
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
- Mel C wants Spice Girls to perform at 2012 Olympics - Nov 14, 2010