I would consider catwalk show: WilliamsSeptember 28th, 2011 - 9:31 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 28 (IANS) Singer Robbie Williams would be happy to model his own range of clothes, provided he does not put on weight.
The 37-year-old recently launched his own fashion range Farrell which is named after his grandfather Jack Farrell.
“Yeah I would consider catwalk shows but my weight goes up and down and I would have to feel confident about myself. This week I would but maybe next week I wouldn’t. That’s me and sugar,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Williams as saying.
- Robbie Williams launches fashion line - Sep 17, 2011
- Michelle Williams designs charity fashion range - Jun 11, 2012
- Robbie Williams turns designer - Jun 03, 2011
- Kanye West to launch his clothing line? - Jul 18, 2011
- Cheryl Cole planning a fashion line? - Sep 22, 2011
- Williams ready to sleep with other men - Dec 30, 2011
- Cowell, Price had a fling? - Apr 25, 2012
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Danni Minogue launches clothing range - Jan 22, 2010
- Gary Robbie indulges in a calorie war before 'Take That' tour - Mar 22, 2011
- Kate Middleton's 'see-through dress drawing global interest at auction' - Mar 13, 2011
- Philip Seymour Hoffman doesn't want to direct himself again - Sep 27, 2010
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Biel, Farrell bonded over poetry - Sep 06, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst wants her own fashion collection - Mar 14, 2011