I would bring my love home and cook a beautiful candle-light dinner for her - Rajeev KhandelwalMarch 24th, 2009 - 2:03 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
1.What ideal qualities would you want in your woman?
My woman should be very feminine, unlike some females today who try to be a man.
2. Would you prefer a homemaker or a working woman?
Working woman any day. In this age, no self-respecting woman would want to depend on her man for anything.
3. Hottest getaway with her?
I would want to go the world’s coldest place with the hottest chick. However, I would avoid mentioning names because all the women who are on my mind right now are either married or seeing someone.
4. Would you go for a live-in relationship if necessary?
No, I would not be comfortable with a live-in. I would rather get married to the lady, rather than just move in with her. I believe in commitment, while live–ins give the liberty to call it quits very easily.
5. How would you woo your woman?
I would bring my love home and cook a beautiful candle-light dinner for her. A cosy twosome is much better than a restaurant full of strangers.
6. If you found your partner having a fling with your best friend, what would you do?
I would quietly walk away. And hope that I never ever cross their path again in life.
7. Would you allow your future wife to wear short outfits?
If she looks beautiful, sure, but no way, if she looks inviting.
8. Are men from Mars and women from Venus?
No, both are from bloody Earth.
9. If most women don’t like the supposed dominating nature of men, what is the one trait in women that turns you off?
When women say ‘you are not my type’. At such times, I really wonder what type they are.
10. Your take on spineless and polygamous saas bahu men?
Ouch Thank God, I am not one of them…
Tags: best friend, bloody earth, candle light dinner, chick, coldest place, females, fling, getaway, god, homemaker, ins, love, men from mars, rajeev khandelwal, relationship, saas, twosome, working woman