I wish Kourtney a girl: KendallDecember 23rd, 2011 - 1:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 23 (IANS) Model Kendall Jenner hopes her pregnant cousin Kourtney Kardashian is blessed with a baby girl.
Reality TV star Kourtney recently revealed she is expecting her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. Her delivery is due in May next year.
Kendall wants the couple to have a baby girl because she thinks their first child, two-year-old son Mason, would be a protective big brother.
“I want (Kourtney) to have a girl. It would be so cute because when they’re older, Mason could be like the protective big brother. And I feel like Kourtney could have fun with a girl-dress her up in little tutus and everything,” contactmusic.com quoted the 16-year-old as saying.
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- It's a girl for Kourtney Kardashian! - Jul 09, 2012
- Kourtney finds water birth 'brutally painful' - Jun 29, 2012
- Sisters organise baby shower for Kourtney - May 15, 2012
- Kourtney pregnant with second child - Dec 01, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian is having a baby girl - Feb 23, 2012
- I'm scared of marriage: Kourtney Kardashian - Jun 19, 2012
- Daughter gives Kourtney sleepless nights - Jul 31, 2012
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Not easy conceiving: Khloe Kardashian - Sep 14, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian to wed soon - Feb 17, 2011
- Don't want to get married: Kourtney Kardashian - Jul 08, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian gets engaged to beau Scott Disick - Feb 16, 2011
- Gorgeous Kardashian Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 17, 2010
- Kardashian Family Poses For Annual Christmas Card Family Photo - Dec 16, 2010