I will never give up on my marriage: Ronan KeatingMay 25th, 2010 - 4:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 25 (ANI): Irish singer Ronan Keating has revealed that he does not want to lose his wife Yvonne and that he will never give up on his marriage.
Keating, 33, who was close to tears, arrived at Zurich Airport at dawn to catch the first flight to Dublin and beg his wife Yvonne, 37, to take him back following the revelation of his affair with blonde dancer Francine Cornell, 26.
He wore a silver-key necklace identical to the one she wore, which are believed to be love gifts they made to each other to cement their marriage.
“I’m stressed to say the least - you have no idea. I’m exhausted,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
Yvonne had told him the marriage was over after she found a hidden phone with texts on it.
“Yvonne has the key to my heart and she always will,” the ex-Boyzone star told friends on May 24.
“She is my soulmate and to know that she is hurting so much is destroying me. I will never give up on my marriage,” he added. (ANI)
- Love-rat Ronan Keating tries to win back wife by dedicating love song - May 24, 2010
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Secret phone with suggestive text ruins Keating's marriage - May 23, 2010
- Ronan Keating planning to move in with blonde dancer lover? - May 31, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife confronted him after finding saucy texts on phone - May 22, 2010
- Ronan Keating gets new bachelor pad - Jun 20, 2010
- Ronan Keating finally breaks his silence over affair - Jul 15, 2010
- Keating apologises for cheating on sleeve notes of new album - Nov 12, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife 'to give him one last chance' - May 30, 2010
- Ronan Keating makes public apology to wife - Nov 11, 2010
- Ronan Keating's seven-month affair with dancer - May 23, 2010
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- It wasn't just sex, it was emotional: Yvonne Keating - Jun 09, 2010
Tags: blonde dancer, boyzone star, cornell, daily star, dawn, dublin, first flight, irish singer, key to my heart, london, love, marriage, may 24, revelation, singer ronan, soulmate, texts, wife yvonne, zurich airport