I will never do intimate scenes: Jaaved Jaaferi (Bollywood Snippets)June 14th, 2009 - 2:05 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 14 (IANS) Jaaved Jaaferi, who tickled the funny bone of audiences in “Salaam Namaste”, says he will never do intimate scenes in films.
“I can never do intimate scenes in films. I’m not comfortable doing scenes which require a lot of sexuality,” Jaaved told IANS in an interview.
The actor is all set for his forthcoming film “Paying Guests”.
Directors don’t get importance in a project: Manoj Kumar
He has been a part of Hindi film industry for five decades and carved a niche for himself both as an actor and filmmaker, but legendary actor Manoj Kumar is not so happy with the current scenario. He thinks that in today’s time directors don’t get any importance in a project.
“A lot has changed in the industry. Earlier, the director used to be the captain of the ship and was considered the most important part of a project. But today directors have no value, barring a few,” Manoj Kumar told IANS.
“Today, what is more important for people is which star is acting in the film,” he added.
Manoj Kumar, who has directed hit films like “Upkaar”, “Shaheed” and “Purab Aur Paschim”, is all set to wield the megaphone once again for an Indo-Pak love story.
I will direct a film soon: Sonali Kulkarni
Acting is her priority, but Sonali Kulkarni says that she would love to go behind the camera and direct a film.
“I see myself directing a film in the future. Right now I feel more like an actor so I don’t want to venture into that domain. But that is something in my mind which I would like to give shape sometime soon,” Sonali told IANS.
At the moment the actress, who is known for her roles in films like “Mission Kashmir”, “Dil Chahta Hai” and “Pyar Tune Kya Kiya”, among others, is upbeat about her releases this year, which include “Mohandas”, “Rock Shock”, “The Man” and “Camp”.
- Jaaved Jaaferi to turn producer - May 30, 2011
- Serial kisser tag irritating: Emraan Hashmi (Film Snippets) - Jun 15, 2011
- I can't afford another 'Inshallah, Football': Jaaved Jaaferi (Interview) - May 04, 2012
- 'The Forest' terrorises despite the cliche (IANS MOvie Review) - May 11, 2012
- Manoj Kumar to get lifetime achievement honour - Sep 24, 2010
- Glamourous roles require acting too: Deepika Padukone (Film Snippets) - May 28, 2011
- No one is my closest friend in Bollywood: Asin (Movie Snippets) - Jun 05, 2011
- Manoj Kumar To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award At Mumbai Film Fest - Sep 29, 2010
- 'Rush' - Bejoy Nambiar's big dream for small screen - Jul 11, 2012
- 'Bold' Mahie not worried about being typecast - Feb 25, 2012
- Salman very encouraging of new talent: Asin (Film Snippets) - Jul 01, 2011
- Animated films have a good future here: Jaaved Jafferi - May 24, 2012
- Shooting lovemaking scenes gives nightmares to director - Jun 27, 2011
- Manoj Kumar turning director again for 'Indo-Pak' love story (Interview) - Jun 07, 2009
- No more films for Sonali after 'Once Upon...' - Aug 22, 2012
Tags: aur, film industry, forthcoming film, funny bone, future right, indo, intimate scenes, kashmir, kiya, legendary actor, love story, megaphone, mission kashmir, New Delhi, purab aur paschim, rock shock, shaheed, snippets, sonali kulkarni, time directors