‘I was stuck with 10 sick people in ‘Bigg Boss’ house’October 23rd, 2009 - 6:59 pm ICT by IANS
By Radhika Bhirani
New Delhi, Oct 23 (IANS) Not concerned about his unexpected elimination from the “Bigg Boss” house, Bhojpuri actor-producer Kamaal R. Khan says that despite being stuck with 10 sick people he had a good time on the reality show.
Kamaal, who was nominated for eviction, was asked to leave a day before the results of public voting were announced because of his intolerable, abusive and uncouth behaviour since the beginning of the show. But he is unperturbed.
“It was a very good experience. Even though I had to eat food like it was made in jail, had no contact with anyone outside and had to stay with 10 ‘beemaar’ (sick) people, I had a good time,” Kamaal told IANS on phone from Mumbai.
Asked why he refers to his co-participants as ‘beemaar’, Kamaal said: “Except for me, Ismail (Darbar) and Vindu (Dara Singh), everyone had a health problem. Someone couldn’t eat sugar or had to compromise on the salt - but three of us always ate everything.”
Kamaal was the most controversial inmate in the “Bigg Boss” house. He says whatever fights or arguments he had with his co-participants — Bakhtiyaar Irani, Tanaaz Currim and Poonam Dhillon — happened because their thinking and ideas clashed.
Kamaal says he had never expected to be thrown out of the show. He is, however, glad he could keep his promise with co-participant, item girl Sherlyn Chopra.
“I had promised Sherlyn that I will quit if she has to leave the house before I am evicted out of the show. So god ne meri izzat rakh li (god saved my pride). I am happy for her that she is inside the ‘Bigg Boss’ house,” he said.
He is also hoping to team up with German supermodel Claudia Ciesla, his inmate on “Bigg Boss”.
“I want to work with Claudia hundred percent! If she wants to work with me in future, I would love to have her in my film. She is a good actress and even a very nice human being, I feel,” said Kamaal.
“We spoke to each other about film projects and she said she wants to do some work in the Indian film industry. But we will talk about it after she is out of ‘Bigg Boss’,” he added.
Kamaal, who had earlier worked with Italian actress Rosa Catalano in his controversial film “Desh Drohi”, tried to pursue Claudia into a good friendship in the initial episodes of the show but gave up when she did not reciprocate. He is all set to begin shooting for “Desh Drohi 2″ as he plans to release it in April 2010.
“Bigg Boss” is currently in its third season. It started with 13 celebrities locked up inside a secluded house for 84 days and are kept under constant camera surveillance without any contact with the outside world. The show airs on Colors.
So far two elimination have taken place and now there are 11 people in the house.
- Shonali Nagrani out of 'Bigg Boss 5' - Dec 18, 2011
- Juhi Parmar wins 'Bigg Boss 5', takes home Rs.1 crore (Lead) - Jan 08, 2012
- 'Footage queen' Pooja Missra might win 'Bigg Boss 5': Laxmi - Nov 13, 2011
- Pooja Missra to re-enter 'Bigg Boss 5' - Dec 07, 2011
- 'Big Boss' gave me recognition as designer: Rohit Verma (With Images) - May 26, 2012
- 'Bigg Boss 5' high on fights, short on entertainment: KRK - Jan 05, 2012
- Bigg Boss 3, Ep 51 - Fun times in the house - Nov 24, 2009
- I can make very good dal-roti now: German supermodel - Dec 13, 2009
- I hope 'Bigg Boss' will boost my popularity in India: Claudia Ciesla - Oct 07, 2009
- Porn star Sunny Leone out of 'Bigg Boss 5' - Jan 01, 2012
- Salman Khan In Bigg Boss House! - Nov 01, 2010
- Raageshwari Loomba out of 'Bigg Boss 5' - Oct 23, 2011
- Vindu Dara Singh wins 'Bigg Boss 3' - Dec 27, 2009
- Bigg Boss 4: Ashmit Gets Richer With Rs.5 Lakh From Bigg Boss - Jan 07, 2011
- Bigg Boss 3, Ep 47-Vinod Kambli out of the Bigg Boss house - Nov 21, 2009
Tags: actress, bigg boss, claudia ciesla, dara singh, film projects, good experience, good time, health problem, ismail darbar, izzat, meri, New Delhi, participant, participants, poonam dhillon, radhika, reality show, sherlyn chopra, tanaaz currim, vindu