I was sober at Oscar party: Sean YoungFebruary 29th, 2012 - 9:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 29 (IANS) Actress Sean Young has denied reports she was drunk at the time of her arrest at the official Oscar afterparty.
The “Blade Runner” star insists she was sober when she became embroiled in a dispute with a guard at the Governors Ball. She was then placed under citizen’s arrest before police arrived at the scene to take her into custody, reports contactmusic.com.
In a post on social networking site Facebook, she writes, “I just want everyone to know that I was sober (and) extremely well behaved when a very stupid security guard went postal on me and then The Academy’s very stupid lawyer recommended a ‘private person’s arrest’…
“I am ok and I have the Hollywood Police Stations support who very carefully and kindly photographed the bruises on my arms which this guard is responsible for doing.”
Young was booked on suspicion of misdemeanour battery and later released.
- Sean Young arrested for Oscar party scuffle - Feb 27, 2012
- Sean Young arrested at Oscar after-party - Feb 28, 2012
- Ford to do cameo in 'Blade Runner' sequel? - May 29, 2012
- Intruder arrested at Paris Hilton's home - Oct 13, 2010
- Demi Lovato appeals against drugs, alcohol - Aug 06, 2011
- Internet made me famous: Kim Kardashian - Apr 25, 2012
- Drunken 'Boardwalk Empire' star flashes onlookers - Jan 18, 2011
- This pinch may really pinch him hard - May 31, 2012
- Boy George ecstatic over being clean for two years - Oct 09, 2010
- 'Celebrity Rehab' 5th season cast revealed - Jun 08, 2011
- Sean Bean to get divorce for fourth time - Aug 07, 2010
- Holi revellers warned against breaking traffic rules - Mar 19, 2011
- Anushka wants to set right example, says eating less stupid - Apr 06, 2012
- I won't apologise, MCA officials should do that: SRK (Lead) - May 17, 2012
- Lily Allen says 'sobriety has opened her eyes' - Sep 20, 2010
Tags: actress, blade runner, bruises, citizen, feb 29, governors, hollywood, hollywood police, lawyer, london feb, oscar party, police stations, private person, sean young, security guard, social networking site, suspicion