I was obsessed with girl: Charlize TheronNovember 29th, 2011 - 5:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 29 (IANS) Actress Charlize Theron says she was obsessed with a girl during her school days.
“I wasn’t in the popular crowd. There was a really popular girl at school and I was obsessed with her. I mean you would go to jail for that stuff today, I was in tears one day because I couldn’t sit next to her,” contactmusic.com quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
Theron also admitted she never had boyfriends when she was at school, though she had a lot of “crushes”.
“I wore really nerdy glasses because I was blind as could be and the boys didn’t like me. I didn’t have any boyfriends, but lots of crushes,” she added.
- Son made me more creative: Theron - May 27, 2012
- Theron doesn't like to watch her films - May 22, 2011
- Charlize Theron calls herself 'miserable' - Dec 26, 2011
- Theron forced to work on weekends - Apr 21, 2012
- Madonna's attention terrifies Antonio Banderas - Aug 10, 2011
- Theron loves swaddling adopted son - Mar 17, 2012
- I have never gone on casual dates: Theron - Dec 14, 2011
- Stewart bullied for hairy legs - Jun 26, 2012
- Space visit on Theron's wish list - May 28, 2012
- Theron single, says first time in 17 years - Nov 15, 2011
- I've a crush on Rihanna: Jessie J - Oct 18, 2011
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- I want a baby: Theron - Aug 25, 2011
- Theron loved time in 'spaceship' - May 10, 2012
- Stewart bullied in school because of acting - Sep 15, 2010