I was lucky to find Eduardo: LongoriaNovember 30th, 2011 - 8:06 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 30 (IANS) Actress Eva Longoria feels “lucky” to find boyfriend Eduardo Cruz.
The 36-year-old started dating Eduardo, the younger brother of Spanish actress Penelope Cruz, soon after splitting from ex-husband Tony Parker last November.
“The truth is, I should be angry, resentful and disillusioned about relationships. But I’m not. I was very lucky to find Eduardo, ” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Longorio as saying.
- Longoria in pursuit of happiness - Feb 24, 2012
- Another split for Eva Longoria? - Mar 09, 2012
- Longoria, Cruz part ways - Jun 29, 2012
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Eva Longoria eager to have kids - Apr 08, 2011
- Eva Longoria's 'new man' is Penelope Cruz's bro - Jan 06, 2011
- Eva Longoria, Penelope Cruz's brother enjoy hot date in LA - Mar 13, 2011
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Eva Longoria caught kissing Eduardo Cruz during Miami vacation - Feb 08, 2011
- Eva Longoria a hopeless romantic! - Apr 10, 2012
- Are Eva Longoria & Eduardo Cruz dating each other? - Apr 26, 2011
- Longoria not to disclose her reason of divorce - Apr 10, 2011
- Longoria fuming over affair rumours - Nov 01, 2011
- Eva Longoria: Is She On A Love-Rebound With Penelope Cruz’s Brother? - Jan 06, 2011
- Eva Longoria dating Mark Sanchez - Sep 14, 2012