I was destined to be a star: Kylie MinogueJune 17th, 2012 - 9:22 am ICT by IANS
London, June 17 (IANS) Singer Kylie Minogue, who recently completed 25 years in the showbiz, believes that she was destined to become a star.
“I’ve survived with determination and a bit of luck. I feel like this is what I was put here to do and it’s my destiny. So I just try to keep going and this experience has been beautiful,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
The 44-year-old beauty said she got emotional as she looked back at all the memorabilia from her career.
“I don’t think many of us look back. Maybe once a year at Christmas the photo albums come out and you all go, ‘Oh remember when…?’ But I don’t spend too much time doing that.
So this year we’ve gone through a lot of photos, a lot of footage, and yeah, it brought that back to me and when I saw images from when I did my first record and my first album, I was like, you are such a baby! It was a whole lot of mixed emotions for me,” she added.
- Minogue wants to be an actor again - Jun 09, 2012
- Kylie Minogue a hit for decades - Jul 13, 2010
- Kylie Minogue wants children, may adopt - Feb 23, 2011
- Kylie feels she's back to pre-cancer best - Dec 06, 2010
- Minogue wants to duet with Spears - Mar 29, 2011
- Kylie's boyfriend unfazed by her emotional breakdown - Jun 21, 2010
- Kylie wants to duet with sister Dannii - Jun 16, 2011
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Minogue in no rush to have kids - Sep 13, 2011
- The secret behind Kylie Minogue's glowing complexion - Jun 16, 2010
- Kylie Minogue wants to study again - Jun 18, 2010
- Kylie Minogue still has sex appeal - Nov 09, 2010
- Kylie Minogue not happy all the time - Aug 07, 2012
- Minogue doesn't copy Gaga - Mar 01, 2011
- Kylie inspires me: Paris Hilton - Jul 29, 2010