I was crazy and romantic at young age: HathawayAugust 29th, 2011 - 2:18 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 29 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway admits she was crazy and romantic at young age but has now become more comfortable in her love life.
Hathaway, who is dating actor Adam Shulman for the past three years, says she has become comfortable with her “messy” and “less defined” love life with age.
“I think I’m a more kind person now than I was when I was younger about love. I think I was just kind of crazy and romantic,” contacmusic.com quoted Hathaway as saying.
“Now I’m 28, I’m comfortable not having things so defined. When I was younger, I would like things to have labels attached to them and would like them to be clear. Now I’m more comfortable with things being sort of messy,” she added.
- Anne Hathway Moves Into Beau Adam Shulman’s New York Apartment - Dec 23, 2010
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Life is painful at times: Hathaway - Aug 05, 2011
- Pleasing killed Hathaway's relationship - Jun 29, 2011
- Jake Gyllenhaal tried to 'protect' Anne Hathaway during sex scene - Nov 18, 2010
- Hathaway engaged - Nov 29, 2011
- Anne Hathaway isn't a good flirt - Dec 29, 2010
- Anne Hathaway Has Learnt Lessons From Life - Nov 30, 2010
- Hathaway in talks for 'Glee' role - Sep 20, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's beau - Adam Shulman involved in theft - May 13, 2010
- Gyllenhaal protects co-stars in sex scenes - Nov 19, 2010
- I'm dying to be a mum, says Anne Hathaway - Feb 04, 2011
- Anne Hathaway throws engagement bash in New York - Feb 08, 2012
- Eva Longoria dating Mark Sanchez - Sep 14, 2012