I was bullied: Justin BieberApril 12th, 2012 - 4:04 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 12 (IANS) Singer Justin Bieber, who has lent his single “Born to be somebody” to a documentary that talks about bullying in schools, says he too was tormented as a child.
“I was bullied. Most people in their lifetime have been bullied at some point. I think that it’s about time that people start making a change,” he said on the show “Showbiz Tonight”.
The documentary is titled “Bully” and looks at the issue through the eyes of five youngsters. The singer believes it has the potential to make a real difference, reports contactmusic.com.
“A lot of the time, principals let it go, or teachers let it go, or other students just let it go, but I think this movie’s really powerful and can help change a lot of lives,” said the 18-year-old.
Meanwhile, he urges those who witness bullying, as well as those who experience it first-hand, to share the problem with someone and seek help.
- Bieber scared of darkness - May 21, 2012
- Bieber sings in Mexico for free - Jun 13, 2012
- Bieber records the Christmas song with Usher - Oct 25, 2011
- Bieber, an attentive boyfriend - Jul 20, 2012
- Bieber pulls out of TV appearance after stunt shock - Dec 06, 2010
- Taylor, Bieber working together again - Jul 12, 2012
- Bieber's basketball movie script not perfect yet - Jun 08, 2012
- Bieber collaborates with Taylor Swift - Sep 01, 2011
- Bieber wants to celebrate X-mas with family - Dec 01, 2011
- Justin Bieber ignores online bullying - Nov 04, 2010
- My film will inspire young minds: Justin Bieber - Nov 05, 2010
- Bieber plays matchmaker! - Aug 10, 2011
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Evan Wood obsessed with Bieber - Sep 17, 2011
- Justin Bieber Is The Most Popular Artiste On YouTube! - Dec 14, 2010