I was a shy teen: BielDecember 11th, 2011 - 6:58 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 11 (IANS) Actress Jessica Biel admits she was a shy girl during her teenage days.
The 29-year-old actress who is in a relationship with Justin Timberlake insists she didn’t get much attention from guys when she was younger because her insecurities had made her aloof, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I never got chased by guys as much as people might think. I’m quite shy, so sometimes guys would find me aloof because they’d think I was acting cool when it was just my nerves,” she said.
“It always takes me a while to feel comfortable in social situations or when I’m with new people,” she added.
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- Timberlake engaged - Jan 05, 2012
- My mother is my best friend: Justin - Oct 16, 2010
- Biel calls friends when drunk - Oct 16, 2010
- Seyfried has crush on Timberlake - Nov 02, 2011
- Mother wants Justin Timberlake to settle down - Feb 19, 2010
- Biel stays away from reading news stories - Jul 10, 2010
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- US men big fans of Pippa: Timberlake - Oct 31, 2011
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012