I was a rule follower at school: KristenOctober 9th, 2011 - 2:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 9 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart says she was a sincere student in school and used to get worried if she couldn’t complete her homework on time.
“Despite what people think, I was such a rule follower at school. I loved the whole slacker look, like, ‘Hey, I don’t care or whatever,’ but if I didn’t turn my homework in, I would panic,” Stewart told GQ magazine.
Her career eventually got in the way of her schooling in the early teens and Kristen started being tutored at home.
The actress blames her teachers who refused to support her, reports contactmusic.com.
“I was feeling a little self-conscious about the acting thing with my peers…also my teachers became a problem. They didn’t want to do the extra work or put packages together so I could keep up while I was away. They failed me. My teachers failed me. Not one but all of them,” she said.
“I’m always slightly ashamed in a way about what I do. I’m slightly embarrassed as I had such serious ambitions when I was younger, I just never imagined that I would ever have a reason not to go to school…,” she added.
- Stewart bullied for hairy legs - Jun 26, 2012
- Stewart bullied in school because of acting - Sep 15, 2010
- Wedding was natural: Kristen Stewart - Nov 16, 2011
- Stewart quit school after bullies mocked her dream of being an actress - Jun 27, 2010
- Jodie Foster is surprised that Kristen Stewart has taken up acting - Mar 19, 2011
- Jodie Foster surprised Kristen Stewart is still in movie business - Mar 18, 2011
- Sarah hit by stone during film promotion - Jul 24, 2012
- Knightley hates her bad skin - Mar 17, 2012
- I fell in love with Vancouver: Kristen Stewart - May 13, 2011
- Stewart apologises to Pattinson - Jul 26, 2012
- Marriage not on the cards for Kristen Stewart - Jul 09, 2010
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart didn't discuss Pattinson with Winfrey - Jun 25, 2010
- 'Never want to be as famous as Kristen Stewart' - Feb 29, 2012
- Kristen Stewart hates dressing up - Jul 02, 2010