I wanted to put on extra weight: DiCaprioDecember 16th, 2011 - 10:01 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 16 (IANS) Actor Leonardo DiCaprio wished he had put on extra weight for his role in “J. Edgar” as he felt “claustrophobic” after wearing the heavy suit for his role.
The 37-year-old spent four hours in prosthetic and make-up each day to have his slim body and appearance transformed to play FBI founder J. Edgar Hoover.
“It was very claustrophobic and I wanted to put on extra weight so I didn’t have to wear a big suit. I tried my best but there weren’t enough cupcakes around to do it,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted DiCaprio as saying.
- DiCaprio wanted to gain weight for biopic - Nov 05, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench always wanted to work with Clint Eastwood - Jan 26, 2011
- Kissing DiCaprio wasn't that weird: Hammer - May 26, 2011
- Watts to star in John Edgar Hoover's biopic - Jan 29, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench hopes to star in Bond movies until she dies - Jan 26, 2011
- DiCaprio to play FBI Chief in next? - Apr 01, 2010
- 'J. Edgar' - a sympathetic, non-judgmental portrait (IANS Movie Review) - Jan 20, 2012
- Success isn't everything: Naomi Watts - Jan 20, 2012
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play FBI founder - Jun 19, 2010
- Not aiming at acting return: Clint Eastwood - Oct 14, 2010
- Dame Judi Dench breaks her toes - Feb 17, 2011
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play FBI chief in new film? - Apr 01, 2010
- Leonardo DiCaprio wants to play 'duplicitous' J Edgar Hoover - Jul 10, 2010
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play FBI founder - Feb 13, 2011
- Naomi Watts snubs Academy Awards - Feb 04, 2012