I want your dress, Suri Cruise tells DiazJune 27th, 2010 - 5:56 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 27 (IANS) Cameron Diaz says that her co-star Tom Cruise’s four-year-old daughter has her sights set on the actress’ wardrobe and had even asked her for a dress.
“She (Suri) says to me, ‘I like your dress. Then she says, ‘I want your dress…,” Diaz told eonline reporter.
One can’t imagine a higher compliment on one’s fashion sense.
Suri was barely two years old when she started making fashion statements and has been applauded by the fashionistas for the collection in her wardrobe that is worth $3.6 million. From dresses to accessories, Suri emerged as a child model.
She is often seen dressed like her mom. Once the little one was photographed sporting a matching gold bag and high heels.
- 'Suri Cruise best dressed celebrity child' - Jan 18, 2012
- Tom Cruise gets style advice from 4-year-old daughter - May 16, 2010
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Suri shoe collection worth 100,000 pounds - Jun 07, 2011
- Suri Cruise' imaginary bakery was fun: Cameron Diaz - Jul 27, 2010
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Katie Holmes praises daughter Suri's eye for fashion - Jan 07, 2011
- Emma Watson tops world's best-dressed poll! - May 03, 2011
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction at Oscars 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
- TomKat branded 'sick' for dressing daughter Suri in heels - Sep 09, 2010
- Tom Cruise gives his daughter fashion freedom - May 28, 2010
- Cameron Diaz secretive about Shrek - Apr 24, 2010
- 'Knight And Day' stunt was 'intense', says Tom Cruise - Aug 09, 2010
Tags: 6 million, actress, cameron diaz, child model, co star, compliment, dresses, fashion sense, fashion statements, fashionistas, gold, high heels, june 27, mom, star tom cruise, tom cruise, wardrobe